Full Stack Developer Job Description
Exciting opportunities are available to work with Full Stack tools and Cloud technology with a music giant partner in Nashville and a rapidly growing music and media organization in Nashville TN.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer who is confident in his/her ability to architect systems at every level, from application code to shared libraries, to cloud infrastructure. Currently, our focus is on expanding our platform for providing a unified experience for our media applications as well as the new and strategic applications for which we are engineering and clinical validating. We have an expanding list of public, private, and privileged web properties. We are investing in our quickly-expanding music and media services, and strive to push the edge of real-time machine learning to provide a personal user experience to each user
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of software and scripts related to the digital supply platform and workflows for the Technology Solutions group. Additionally, this role will support other technical initiatives across the Technology group.
What We’re Looking For
A highly skilled individual who has a proven track record and takes pride in bringing high-quality products quickly to market, enjoys learning and applying new technologies, and thrives in a dynamic engineering-oriented work environment.
* 3+ years of experience in development on a variety of languages, platforms, frameworks, and technologies.
* Mastery of design patterns and collaborative software development best practices.
* ride in shipping beautiful, clean, and easily-maintainable code.
* Experience with cloud microservice architectures, configuration, operation, and maintenance. AWS or Azure strong pluses
* A portfolio of projects in which you had key role; for each, please be prepared to describe your role in the project, the technologies involved, the resources dedicated, and one challenging technical problem encountered and how it was overcome.
* Expertise with JQuery, HTML/CSS
* Hands-on experience with front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, React and Meteor
* UX/UI design experience is a plus
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Solid foundation in troubleshooting application and data issues
* Ability to be a self-starter and to handle priorities across multiple projects
* Strongly preferred: Experience developing within an agile scrum planning methodology
What You’ll Need to be Successful
* Experience with Java, Python, Node
,js, Spring, Boot, or comparable programming technologies
* Experience with industry-standard web architectures, including server setup, load balancing, reverse proxy, networking, deployment, security (including authentication and authorization with LDAP and SiteMinder), and common change and migration processes
* Experience with cloud computing and virtualization, such as with Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2)
* Experience with Enterprise Linux
* Scripting experience (Bash, Perl, Ruby, or PowerShell)
* Knowledge of the software development
life cycle (SDLC)